Our College of Optometry has instructed that we can once again begin seeing regular patients, under strict guidelines. Lot of things have changed, all of which are designed to keep our Doctors, our staff and YOU safe. If you had an appointment scheduled with us during our COVID closure, we WILL be in touch to reschedule you. We appreciate your ongoing patience as we work our way through this list of over 700 people. We can only permit a maximum of three patients in the clinic at any time, so appointments will be spaced accordingly, with only three of our Doctors in-house at a time. In addition, it is crucial that we remain closed to all walk-in traffic so we can maintain physical distancing. Entry into our office is by appointment only. Even though we would love to see you, dropping by cannot be permitted for any reason for now. Please know that we are here for you, and we are fully committed to keeping our community seeing its best.
Please feel free to reach out by calling or texting 519-836-1701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are experiencing changing vision or emergency eye problems, have broken or lost your glasses, require a frame adjustment or repair, need to confirm an offered appointment, or wish to order contact lenses or eye drops. We will be in touch as soon as possible. You can also use our e-commerce platform, found on our website, to order and pay for your contact lenses. We will then have them shipped directly to your door, with free shipping.
If you are looking to book a routine eye exam and have no concerns, please contact us again in 30 to 60 days as we are working through a list of previously scheduled appointments first. If you do experience an urgent issue within that time, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately. We so appreciate your understanding and patience as we all adapt to this new reality.
IF YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED AN APPOINTMENT, HERE ARE THE DETAILS WE DISCUSSED WITH YOU AT TIME OF BOOKING:
* You are not ill or experiencing COVID symptoms. You have not travelled in the past 14 days.
* You will arrive alone (unless you have a parent/child or caregiver situation) and bring as few items as possible to your appointment.
* You will be on time for your appointment in order to avoid other patients.
* You will cancel 24 hours in advance if you can’t make your appointment. Our cancellation policy is in effect.
* You will receive a text in the morning prior to your appointment. Please fill out the COVID screening questions before arriving.Upon arrival, please reply to the text and let us know you are here. We will then give you further instructions for entry to your appointment.
* Our inner door will be locked but simply ring the doorbell found on the bench in the foyer and we will greet you.
* You MUST wear a mask to your appointment.
* We will take your temperature and ask you to use hand sanitizer upon entry.
* Everyone in the clinic will practice physical distancing.
* You will bring your current eyewear and a medications list with you.
* Because frame handling will be limited, you will have fun checking out our Virtual Try On (top of website). Let us know if you find something you like and we’ll have it ready for you!